eTwinning project

eTwinning project
We are several countries of Europe and we started international project eTwinning together.

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Who am I?

Hi, my name is Beatriz Azevedo and I’m fifteen years old. I’m from Portugal. I’ m a student at school “E.B. 2, 3 de Lamego” .
I’ve got a brother and a sister. My brother’s name is Filipe and he is seventeen years old. My sister is Micaela and she is four years old. My mother is thirty-nine years old and my father is forty. They are farmers and they both work in the same vineyard. My mother sometimes helps my aunt in her café.
At school I must behave myself and I mustn’t be always talking with my classmates.
My favourite sport is volleyball. I love it! My favourite colours are pink, purple and blue. My favourite subject is Science.  I love pizza and coke.

Beatriz Azevedo, n.º 7, 6.º 4

Hello, my name is Carla Xavier. I’m a fourteen-year-old Portuguese student. My parents are forty years old. My mother is a housewife and my father is a bricklayer. My favourite colour is purple and my favourite sport is swimming. My favourite school subject is Art. I like playing the recorder. Lasagna is my favourite food.
Goodbye!

Carla Xavier, n.º 8, 6.º 4

Hello, my first name is Ana Raquel and my surname is Melo. I am eleven years old. I am from Portugal. My favourite school subject is Portuguese. My favourite colour is pink and my favourite sport is volleyball.
Ana Raquel Melo, n.º 4, 6.º 4
Hello! My first name is Ana Margarida and my surname is Oliveira. I am eleven (11) years old. I am from Lamego, in Portugal so I am Portuguese. My favourite school subjects are English and Science and my favourite colours are pink, yellow and purple. My favourite sports are ballet and swimming. Bye!
Ana Margarida Oliveira, n.º 3, 6.º 4

Hello! My first name is Ana Filipa and my surname is Duarte. I’m 11 (eleven) years old. I’m a good student. I live in Lamego, in Portugal. My phone number is 254615042.
I’ve got brown hair and brown eyes. I have got a brother. My brother is Miguel and he is 8 (eight) years old. My father is Celso and he is 44 (forty-four) years old and my mother is Maria and she is 43 (forty-three) years old. They are both teachers.
My favourite school subjects are English and Art and my favourite sports are volleyball and swimming. I can swim very well. My favourite colour is pink. I love pizza.
At school, I must pay attention, respect my teachers, school workers mates and be quiet. I mustn’t run in the corridor, chew gum and be late.
At home, I must study, do my homework and help my parents.
Goodbye!

Ana Filipa Duarte, n.º 2, 6.º 4

Hi, my name is Filipa and my surname is Nunes. I’m 11 years old and I’m a student. My favourite colours are yellow and orange. I love these colours. I’m from Portugal. I live at Urbanização da  Ortigosa  and my phone number is 987635246. I have got one sister.  My sister’s name is Daniela. My father, Vitor Pedro, is 38 years old and my mother, Maria Alice, is 40 years old.
At school my favourite subject is PE. My favourite sports are volleyball and tennis table and I can play very well. I love playing guitar.
My favourite food is lasagna and my favourite drink is ice tea.
Goodbye. 

Filipa Nunes, nº 11, 6.º 4

Hello, my name is Maria João and my surname is Guerra. I’m 11 years old. My favourite colour is blue. I’m from Portugal. I live at Quinta da Vista Alegre and my phone number is 324557902. I have got two sisters. My father is 50 years old and my mother is 50 years old.
My favourite subject is PE. My favourite sports are volleyball and football.
My favourite food is “Francesinha” and my favourite drink is Ice Tea.
Goodbye.

Maria João Guerra, n.º 19, 6º 4


Hi, my name is Mariana Montenegro. I’m 11 years old and I’m a student.  I’m from Portugal. I live at Casa Cimo de Vila, in Samodães - Lamego and my phone number is 927389072. I have got two brothers and one sister. Their names are Diogo, Telmo and Maria. My father, Salvador is 50 years old and my mother, Amália, is 42 years old and she is a teacher.
At school my favourite subject is PE, because I love sports.  My favourite sports are volleyball, football and tennis table and I can play them very well. I can also play guitar.
My favourite food is lasagna and my favourite drink is “Santal Active-drink”.
At home I must do my homework, study, practise sports and help my parents. I mustn’t surf the net during the week.
My best friends are Filipa, Xana, Maria Manuel, Sofia and Pedro. They are so cool and… I love them.

Maria Montenegro, n.º 21, 6.º 4

Hello.  My first name is Mónica and my surname is Colónia. I am eleven years old. I am from Lamego, in Portugal. I am Portuguese. My favourite colour is red. My favourite sport is volleyball.
Goodbye

Mónica Colónia, n.º 22, 6.º 4

Hello, my name is Helena and my surname is Conceição.
I’ m eleven years old. I’ m from Lamego, in Portugal.
I’ m Portuguese. My favourite school subject is PE and my favourite colour is blue. My favourite sport is volleyball.
Goodbye.   

Helena Conceição , n.º 14, 6.º 4

No comments:

Post a Comment